THIS IS HOW IT WORKS
HitchHike offers a simple solution for creating carpools for common routes, joint destinations, and for similar driving times.
The provider is not HitchHike itself, but corresponding social framework such as companies, regions, major events or universities. These provide their interest groups with a personalised and closed HitchHike platform free of charge.
Provider (social framework) chooses to use HitchHike
Provider receives a personal platform for its community
Users from the community record coordinates and needs
HitchHike calculates and brokers efficient carpools
Driver and passengers contact each other (query/confirmation)
Results from usage are made visible to provider and users
Through similar routes, driving times and a common destination, there are many possibilities for creating a carpool, which makes the use for drivers and passengers attractive. Because this platform is not accessible to everyone, the psychological barrier for using it is also reduced.
- We will analyse the savings potential of your community, will process your requirements, and will make you an offer for using our platform.
- You will design your corporate HitchHike platform and make this available to your community
- We will support you by providing argumentation and advertising materials in order to motivate a large number of drivers in your community to begin carpooling.
- You will receive our annual HitchHike report which details the achieved savings in carbon emissions as well as lists other specific key data
- As user you can start here
- You will receive a login and enter your first rides with our witout car
- HitchHike then compares your search with the data of other users in the same network and displays the most effective and efficient carpool options
- You help to reduce carbon and other emissions, the climate and your fellow humans will say Thank you!
- Furthermore you safe money, you find new friends and you can leave your car at home for other family members to use
Click the HitchHike-Calculator